The goal is to connect our community's resources & data to improve the lives of children and families in Broward County. To achieve this goal, five result areas have been identified so that all Broward children are:
- In Safe and Nurturing Families.
- Mentally and Physically Healthy.
- Ready to Succeed in school.
- Live in Safe and Supportive Communities.
- Successfully Transition to Adulthood.
The community forms committees around focus areas where residents, providers, government, & businesses meet to maxamize opportunities for positive youth development as well as improve system outcomes. This is accomplished by:
- Working with a Common Goal
- Sharing Data
- Aligning Events & Initatitives
- Continuous Communication
- Backbone Organization Support
The Plan uses the Collective Impact Approach in that it recognizes the need for community collaboration in order to achieve greater results. There are many ways you can contribute to the plan's success! Such as:
- Joining a Committee
- Attending a Community Event
- Give Feedback
- Share Data
- Tell a Friend